Close

Can I get a job in Moldova if I know only English language ?

Hi All,

I am Habib Raza, I have a question, if I do not know the Romanian or Russian language, can I get a job in Moldova if I know only English language? Those foreigners who know only English language, how can they communicate with others by living in Moldova?

Regards

Habib Raza

Hi Habib Raza,

Welcome on board :)

We created a new topic as from your post in the Moldova Forum for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi! Not easy.  Not a good place to go to with English only. Though there are a fairly scarce market for such visitors. American Language Centre, they employ native speakers, and they don't require qualification, and generally native English speakers' best chance of finding a job there is mostly with teaching, as far as I know (i just realised, i'm not very knowledgeable in this matter). But wages are very low. (Prices too)
Regarding communication: a lot of people are speaking some English, especially among the young ones. You should make some friends there while not there yet. Assistance is highly recommended. Good luck.

Hey
I have the same problem
Speaks English which is not my language
And some few other languages
But can not find people who speak
Romanian and Russian
Is a small village and go crazy
Looking for a job and does nothing
Probably should leave the big city

I know some Basic of Russian then can I find
I want to know the life style of Moldovan People

Hi Rahuljoy  > this is an old thread, why don't you start a new topic on the Moldova forum for a better visibility. Thank you.

Expatriate health insurance in Moldova

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Moldova

Moving to Moldova

Find tips from professionals about moving to Moldova

Travel insurance in Moldova

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Moldova

Flights to Moldova

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Moldova