How to get the refund in Hochinmih from Jet airway company?

Dear Fellows,

I brought a round flight ticket on the Jet airway website and I had to cancel it before the date as I can not go. But they said they process my refund on June the 19th, the money will arrive my account in 10  working days. But in the end there is no reply from email or phone call. Today is Aug the 28th!

I feel very disappointed and I will go to the office site today although their clerk told me the address on their website is a agency not Jet airway office.

If you run into the same thing, please let me know what shall I do now.

I appreciate it. Have a good day.

Serena

That might be a scam.  Some companies register similar website to the airlines and you need to carefully check before buying.  Check if the website looks good or not.  Check the depth of the website.  Check the similar names and look for "sign".  If you run into problems, visit them and tell them you will report!  Good luck!  Jenny.

Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I would like to say three things,

1. this is the official web of jet airline an Indian flight company

2. if you this this post, I suggest you buy ticket on booth or not with this company

3. I used email and calling and visit to make a complain. The only reply I got is the money come back from overseas it may take longer(as they said in email it will be 10 working days. till now one and half month.)

Thanks again, Good day!

Serena

Jet Airways started their operation in Vietnam last year. They fly from HCMC to Mumbai via BKK on a codeshare agreement with VN Airlines.
A codeshare agreement, is an aviation business arrangement where two or more airlines share the same flight.

Since more than one parties (Airlines) are involved in this deal, refund could get delayed. My assumption!
On top of that, transfer of money both in and out of Vietnam and of India is highly regulated.

You can try the following options:
- Contact VN Airlines office in HCMC and see what they have to say.
- Contact customer service of Jet Airways, Mumbai, directly (+91 22 3989 3333). This is their head office.

Jet always drags its feet when it comes to refund even within India. Average time for refund for a domestic E-Ticket is 10-30 days. Rarely they process it faster. For overseas refund it could take longer, especially where another stakeholder (VN Airlines) is involved.
Expect some deductions (by different parties) when the refund finally arrives.

Jet doesn't have any representative office in Vietnam. They only have a Sales Agent somewhere in D1, HCMC.
See if you can persuade that Agent to push Jet to expedite your refund. The agent might charge a small fee (commission) for that.

That's the reason I always fly with Thai, although bit expensive. So far, I never had problem cancelling or rescheduling my flights from Hanoi or HCMC at a small cost (sometimes free of cost).