Where did you go for the authentication of your documents?

Hi I hope someone here preferably a Pinay who can answer my question. When getting married to a Portuguese one requirement is his legal capacity to marry but for him to acquire that he needs my birth certificate, cenomar and copy of passport translated in portuguese and authenticated in portugal embassy but we don't have an embassy of portugal in the Philippines so my question is where did you go for the authentication of your documents?

I understand that recently Portugal has come to an arrangement with another EC country to share embassy facilities in Manila. You will need to contact the Philippine embassy in Lisbon for more information they don't accept telephone calls. This is their email in Lisbon.
[email protected]

why in Lisbon? I'm still here in Philippines and my husband to be is not residing in Lisbon too he is now living in UK. My question is where can I go to authenticate my papers if they dont have an embassy here in the Philippines

Contact the email that I gave you and ask them. I live in Portugal at the moment if I have a question to ask I email them. I am filipina married a British

Hi kimy11,

Just to inform you that i created a new topic as from your post on the Portugal forum for better visibilty.

Best of luck,
Christine

in yours dfa(department of foreigner affairs) in philippines.only yours documents