Assist me with a contact in Ukraine

Hi

I live in SA and busy assisting Hard Rock Cafe in Lagos, Nigeria. I am trying to contact hospitality recruitment  agencies in Ukraine who will be able to assist me to hire people from Ukraine. I am struggling to get hold of any. I am hoping on the off chance that you can possibly assist me with a contact in Ukraine

Many thanks

Larry

Hello larry,

Welcome on board :)

Since you posted on the wrong forum, i created a new thread from your post on the Ukraine forum.

Get in touch with the professionals in the Jobs in Ukraine section of the directory, they might be able to help.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

trc wrote:

Hi
I live in SA and busy assisting Hard Rock Cafe in Lagos, Nigeria. I am trying to contact hospitality recruitment  agencies in Ukraine who will be able to assist me to hire people from Ukraine. I am struggling to get hold of any. I am hoping on the off chance that you can possibly assist me with a contact in Ukraine
Many thanks
Larry

Hi, I am doint just like that. Such recruitment agencies have to be licensed in Ukraine and I created a database of all such licensed agencies. Send me a personal message with more details.

Please confirm:
You have the appropriate expatriate quota permit
You supply the required visa as per immigration act cap 171
You supply the required work permits under under Section 8 of the Immigration Act

One question - with such a high local unemployment rate, why do you want foreigners?

Why do you want people from Ukraine?
Sean

seandal wrote:

Why do you want people from Ukraine?
Sean

Well maybe thats his preference for "Job qualification" and others.

I can not imagine any Ukrainian would want to go work in Nigeria. Especially a woman. They will disappear.