Searching for foreign friends

Hi everyone

I'm Thai and living Bangkok.I'm 25yrs old. I just want to make new friends so we can share culture and experiences. If anyone don't mine so we can be friends

Welcome to all expats in Thailand hope you like it here :)

Hey.my name is Josh.Im new to Bangkok and also looking for new friends. Im also really interested in learning Thai language etc. Where about do you live? Im currently living in the sukuhmvit area.

Well I am arriving in Bangkok tomorrow, I am from India and would love to make some friends

kedi1122 wrote:

Hey.my name is Josh.Im new to Bangkok and also looking for new friends. Im also really interested in learning Thai language etc. Where about do you live? Im currently living in the sukuhmvit area.

hi Josh
i can teach you some Thai language. I live at Sathon area.  do you know? Where in Sukumvit? and also where are you from?
nice to meet you

Hi.sorry i forgot to mention I'm from the Uk.I live in the Asoke/Nana area. No I'm not sure where sathon is???how to close to Asoke is it???? nice to meet you too

kedi1122 wrote:

Hi.sorry i forgot to mention I'm from the Uk.I live in the Asoke/Nana area. No I'm not sure where sathon is???how to close to Asoke is it???? nice to meet you too

yes it is not that far if take BTS :) my place is at surasak station
how long you have been here? you work here? nice to meet u too

Ive been here almost a month.Me and my girlfriend have just moved into a new condo on Petchaburi road. She is a teacher and Im looking for work in Bangkok.How about you?What do you do?

my girl friend is staying in bangkok,  thinking of moving to bangkok stay with her.  got any condo or property that can intro ?  which is near bts  or public transport.

Hi, nice to meet you I just moved here a week ago, want to make new friends too. Also it would be cool (and useful) to learn some Thai!

I would love to play some football but nothing serious just casually or 5 a side just something to do to keep fit. I like other sports too but not tennis I'm awful at tennis. If anyone knows a place not too far from bang na area i'd be happy to play. Evening games preferred indoor or out.

I am super down for some football too! But I have had no luck finding that so far either, have you played in Bangkok before Rc2702?

Hi Alexander

Never played here before I even checked out some very well known meet up sites and nothing sadly. 

Bit strange given the thais love of football.

I only been here since 20.08 so I'm still in getting lost before you get anywhere mode!

My Internet went into retirement at my apartment the other day so I searched for a good relaxed spot for coffee and great WIFI  so can work.  Took me 2 hours to find the spot I researched on the net. I was 200 metres away from it for 90 minutes and when I decided to ask someone they laughed and pointed to it. 15 metres away:-)

Haha! I know the feeling all too well, went into a random Thai families backyard the other day asking for this guy I was supposed to meet about a room. They were very helpful but only spoke Thai and even with their assistance it took me about 5 minutes to realize that I was speaking to the neighbours of the guy I was trying to find :D

gjie86 wrote:

my girl friend is staying in bangkok,  thinking of moving to bangkok stay with her.  got any condo or property that can intro ?  which is near bts  or public transport.

May be u check condo bangkokat here. it's condo quiet ok and price also reasonable and location is along the bts line.

Rc2702 wrote:

I would love to play some football but nothing serious just casually or 5 a side just something to do to keep fit. I like other sports too but not tennis I'm awful at tennis. If anyone knows a place not too far from bang na area i'd be happy to play. Evening games preferred indoor or out.

hi
there is a in door football court opposite to central bangna. may be you can check it out. if need more details can let me know

Hi there,

I am here since January.   I find this place okay.  I feel it's better to have some friends to talk to them in case required.   I am from India.

Regards

REZA

Hi! i just arrived a week ago here in Bangkok. It would be really nice to know someone around. If you have wechat kindly add me ***********:)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
kccabigao wrote:

Hi! i just arrived a week ago here in Bangkok. It would be really nice to know someone around. If you have wechat kindly add me. *********:)

YES
WHERE ARE YOU FROM? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE IN BANGKOK?

hi everyone, im Vicky from Hungary and I'd like to go to Bangkok to the Muse concert on 23rd September. is here an enthusiastic fan who would join me? :)

Hi,

i would like to  add if anyone has any tickets to the maroon 5 concerts I am looking for two tickets.

surprise for a friend, hopefully.

Okay

Hiiiii...went to bangkok twice tis years...
For those new to bangkok should go to asiatique the riverfront. It was around sathorn-surasak. From bkk town nid change to silom line. Then take free ferry to reach there.

For those guys activity, u guys should go rachatda alot spa house along the way. Seriously bangkok town quality not tat nice.

For pure massage spa, there got 1vry famous in shukumvit.

If nice food, u can went to 1shop behind siam square one.(forget the name) it was on right opposite the novetel hotel. Seriously, should try lemon grass chicken. The price was cheap too.

yep
i am kamrul hasan living here from last month. ****

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am from the Philippines. Im currently staying with my friends at  Rhamkamhaeng. It's far in my office and hoping to find a place near Siam. :D

Okay count me in.

Regards

REZA

Hi

What do you do?

Regards

REZA

Hi, sawasdee kharap. I am WIN from PRATUNAM. I can speak thai and I am having my own office in BAIYOKE. I am TRAVEL AGENT. I can speak thai. I am staying over here past 09 years. I am from INDIA (NEW DELHI). I have home at PATHUMTHANI. If you wanna talk with me so you can call me at *************. I am looking for FRIENDS only. if you are looking for the same thing so we can meet and share the things. I love to talk in straight words and love to listen in straight words. I am not looking for wife or girl friend or serious relationship. I am staying with my son and my mom and I had divorced with my wife almost 03 years before. Line id : **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

British expat living and working in Bangkok, I speak English and Thai fluently, nice to meet you all!

Jayinbkk wrote:

British expat living and working in Bangkok, I speak English and Thai fluently, nice to meet you all!

hi
how long you have been living here? you can speak Thai fluently? which area that you live and work?

Wish you all the best man.

Regards

Hi my name is Hussein and I am from Holland.
I am here already a month in bkk and  like to meet some new people

Hello Everyone, My name is Raj, i'm from India, 26 years old. I have been living here in Bangkok from last one month. I live in Sukhumvit Soi 23 near Asoke . I would love to meet new people and being a friend. I want to learn Thai language and culture as i'm gonna be here in Bangkok for next 2 years. Feel free to message to me or you can add me on Wechat xxx, would love to hear from you Guys.. Thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share your personal details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
naveengems wrote:

Whats your wechat ID?

A note to all posters.

NO contact details are allowed on the open forums, so exchange by PM if you feel the need.

Hi,Iam Nasa M/50 energetic  well educated presently retired from India and looking for business opportunities and work to enjoy .....if any body need helping hand please contact me and shall be pleased to help ... Just need to take care of my minimum daily expenses