We are living in Columbia, South Carolina US and are thinking about taking a job opportunity in PR. We have a 14 year old daughter who will need school and we also have a boat in which we plan to stay in at the start.
1. Good marinas around the San Juan area with water and electric hookups.
2. Schools public and private.
3. We also plan on bringing our car and motorcycle. any tips.
4. Our spanish is very very bad. We would like to enroll in some local classes/groups.
5. We have been told that there might be some companies that help with the transition (driver license, utilities, taxs, insurance, and just about anything dealing with moving)
6. Buying land. How much and is it very hard?
Thanks for taking the time with these questions. Looking forward to making PR our new home.