Thanksgiving

Anyone know where I can get a good Thanksgiving dinner in the KL area this year (Thursday November 25)? Cravin' some turkey and gravy!

Hi it's too hot! I have moved the topic on the Kuala Lumpur forum. I hope other members will be able to advise you.

:)
Christine

I was looking for info for Thanksgiving events as well, here is a site I found online,

equatorial.com/kul/index.php?navi_id=6&sub_navi_id=28

It is at the Equatorial Hotel, have never been there this is our first year here in KL. My neighbors also suggested Shangri La Hotel but looking on their website it doesnt appear they have anything special going on.

Good Luck! Tesco sells turkeys if you want to be creative at home, I was thinking about it, but not sure I want the hassel of running all over town looking for all of our favorite items...

Thanks, Houston77.
I looked into all the big US hotel chains (Westin, Sheraton, Hilton, etc) and none of them are doing Thanksgiving dinners. I even contacted Hard Rock, but no reply. I did see the ad for the Equatorial in an expat magazine, but am hesitant to try because I don't know anything about the hotel.

FYI, the Ritz is offering cooked birds with stuffing for purchase only (not dine-in).

Thanks agian for the suggestion!

Greetings all and happy Thanksgiving! I did some searching on my own and Eccucino's at the Prince Hotel and Residence is serving turkey dinner on Thanksgiving (7PM until 10:30) for RM 88++.  I checked with my assistant (Malay) and she said the Prince is a 5-star hotel.  This is too late for us to be eating dinner, so if anyone has other leads, please chime in!  Thanks!