Dietitian looking for job in Dubai needs advice please

Hello, I am a dietitian looking for a job in Dubai. I have emailed my CV to different recruiters and posted an advert in the jobs section on here but I need some advice on really securing a job please? I understand I need a DHA but is it faster to do this in Dubia and is it actually necessary to have this before? Some recruiters are wanting to know the status of my visa but I don't have one just now since I don't know if I'll get a job in Dubai! Thank you

roshmp wrote:

Hello, I am a dietitian looking for a job in Dubai. I have emailed my CV to different recruiters and posted an advert in the jobs section on here but I need some advice on really securing a job please? I understand I need a DHA but is it faster to do this in Dubia and is it actually necessary to have this before? Some recruiters are wanting to know the status of my visa but I don't have one just now since I don't know if I'll get a job in Dubai! Thank you

I will quote what i said to most people who also had a similar question.
submitting your cvs to online jobs only, normally wont earn you any good response as most online jobs tends to be scams. On the other side this companies receive a thousand Cvs a day from different applicants and chances of yours being picked is 1 out of the 1000. More over getting a job in here in Dubai now is like running a 100 meter finals with the likes of the best in the world. Recruiters will not get you any where as this form of getting a job is becoming a thing of the past or yet still becoming a way to rip people off. Getting a nod on your credentials from DHA opens a lot of opportunities which again can be done when in the country.

My Advice - come to the U.A.E and fish for jobs as most do. With your Qualification you might land a good paying job here.

Hi Roshmp,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to please read the articles here :

- Find a job in Dubai from abroad
- Find a job in Dubai
- Working in Dubai

I suggest you to try your luck and to drop your resume in the jobs section : Healthcare jobs in Dubai

Best of luck with everything and fingers crossed you get some good news soon !

Thank you

Maximilien

Try burjel or Cleveland hospital ?!

Thank you so much for your advice. Think I will book to come over and actively seek jobs

Thank you, I will have a look at these!

I had a look at these but they are based in Abu Dhabi, however I have now found websites for hospitals based in Dubai, thank you!