Wanna make friends in Shenzhen....

sup guys, i jus came here 3 months ago. i was born here but grow up elsewhere. I want to make some new friends, since i lost most of my friends while i was gone. please msg me if you are interested. i can also help you with Chinese.

Hello vivienn3 and welcome on board

What do you do in life and where are you living in presently? Members would appreciate a brief introduction of yours so as to get to know you first before friendship.

Regards
Kenjee

vivienn3 wrote:

sup guys, i jus came here 3 months ago. i was born here but grow up elsewhere. I want to make some new friends, since i lost most of my friends while i was gone. please msg me if you are interested. i can also help you with Chinese.

Speak proper English. Why are you acting so 'ghetto'?

Hi, this is Peter from Australia. I plan to be in Shenzhen later in the year. Hope to see you then.

Hi there,
I was born in China too...been in Hong Kong for 10 years and recently relocated back in Shenzhen. Hope we could make friends.  Add wechat: sukibabie, Best wishes.

Hi, I'm actually Australian. Will add your wechat contact shortly.

Have a great day:-Peter

Hi there,
I'm Divine,living in Shenzhen too..I haven't meet many Filipino's here yet...I am willing to have friends with differrent races.

Hi let's meet for coffee ... do you know the mall MixC?

Hi,would you mind to say something about yourself first??
Thank's

Hey Peter! I have a Shenzhen Welcome group on wechat for new people, you're welcome to join!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Image removed, please, do not use the forum to promote your group.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

:top:  Hi Peter, welcome to Shenzhen. I like Australia. :)

Hi all .... will be in Shenhen next weekend, wish to find friends there

Hi Im Mark from New Zealand, I could do with some help with my Chinese.

Hi everyone,

I live in shekou so if you want to meet up just wechat me: walkbylight

Adam

nice to meet you my friend i am being alone for long time becasue of travel too muuch.

Hi there....I am new here in Bao-an and would like to meet filipino(s) who would spare their time to show me around or to have a chat with. I am available any time. Thanks.

Hi Bascion,

Welcome on board  :)

This thread is somewhat old. Perhaps it would be better if you proceed by doing a quick search on the Shenzhen social network to find out if there is any filipino expat in the surroundings.

Afterwards, try to get in touch by sending them a private message while introducing yourself (just be aware that copy-paste is not allowed, it might get your private messaging system blocked).

All the best,
Bhavna