Opening of cyber cafe business

i want to do business in cyber cafe in malaysia.is there any honourable member who can suggest the best place in and arround kualalumpur and procedure to start the business and minimum capital requirement. mentionable that i have two years business visa in malaysia.solicited idea from honourable member please.

Can I know the reason you want to open a cyber cafe? I don't think now is the right time as economy is very unstable.

If you insist to start then I would think Ampang, Titiwangsa area will be good. To start the biz, you will need to register with SSM to get the business registration.

Do let me know if you need further help.

thank you very much for your kind reply. i want to start reason that it is require very low start up capital and also daily cash generator business.

some of my well wisher tell me that if it start  a area where many university and college are there then it will be good location. kindly be informed that i just want to start internet surfing and gaming center.

dear honourable member kindly be favour in what reason you select ampang and titiwangsha.thank you very much for your time and kind consideration.

thank you very much for your very kind reply and also congratulation being a top member of the week. i have directorship business visa for two years.i just want to start a internet surfing and gaming center in a area of where many university and college are situated.may it possible for me, if not how i can be proceed. thank you very much for your time and consideration. i think your advice is more authentic and valuable than any professional consultant.