Close

Looking to Play Badminton in Ajman area - Anyone?

Hi Everyone,

If in case you read this message and it happens that you also staying and living in Ajman area with a sport/s hobbies to play BADMINTON, to kindly invite me in...... It's been a while that I hadn't play badminton and I am very lazy to travel in Dubai just to play in Al Safa Sports complex.

I guess, its worth to try to send a simple announcement for those Ajman neighborhood that also has the interest and passion to play badminton.

Cheers,

Azil

Hello Azil and welcome on board Expat.com :)

I invite you to drop an advert in our Sport partners in Ajman section of the site this will help better spread the word amongst Badminton players.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Azil, count me in for badminton. Would love to play it

Hi Azil

I am also searching for a person to play with.Dud you started already or planning.

If possible please ring on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 2 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey .. i am going to mitchi sports club tomorrow! anyone wanna join ? add me on your contacts and lets make a plan!

Hi Abhinavk,

How much it is for the sports club? Kind of yearly membership or is there any option for one time play/visit?

Hi, Saim

They charge 250 aed monthly or 20 aed per visit. The latter works for me. I intend to go on Sunday or Monday.

I was living in dubai and had to move to Ajman a week ago. I really wish to know badminton courts nearby. I live in rashidiya.

So friend, if you did manage to find a place. Please share it , so that i can also be a part of. Its really boring to be here just working.

i moved to ajman a week back. And i really wanted to join you guys for badminton. I have no idea about the places here. I stay in Rashidiya.

Expatriate health insurance in Ajman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ajman

Moving to Ajman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ajman

Travel insurance in Ajman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ajman