Create or purchase a camping

Hello,

My wife and I intend to emigrate us in Spain. We have + - 40 years and two children 11 and 13 .
We plan to sell our house in Belgium and use the fruits of that sale to buy or create a campsite.
We would like to know if among you there are some who have attempted this experience, and if you have any advice. Is it better to buy a camper to enjoy the fact that ... everything is .....? Or it is possible to create a campsite, because land prices are affordable , the constraints for various permits are quite minimal , etc ....?

A big thank-you.

Nisco

You may want to look into purchasing a Spanish Village!  :-)    http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 … oing-cheap

Hello Wagonersabroad  , I have studied this idea but unfortunately we have to settle fairly near a school for our children 11 and 13 years ...

yes our kids are 11 and 13 also.  We are in Southern Spain in Almunecar.  You can check out our blog for info.  I would say the Costa Tropical area is a mild climate and great for longer camping seasons.  The Sierra Nevada Mountains are here as well.