Western Expats sharing accomodation

Hi everyone,

i couldnt find anything on the forum for this topic yet so here we go... Is it likely that western/european expats share accomodation with each other? Is anyone maybe looking for a flatmate?

Greetings!

Alex

hey dear,

i was searching for a roommate 2 weeks ago, but i found a very good flat in Mahboula for 200KD. which is around my budget. i know a British women, living in a Villa  in egaila, if you're interested i can talk 2 her, but what she cares about is someone friendly young and outgoing.. she will give you a very huge room with a private bathroom and you guys will share the kitchen and everything in the villa except her room and her daughter's room ( her daughter is in UK anwz).

i was going to be her roommate, before finding my apartment, the budget is around 250 KD 300 KD. if you are interested, keep me posted.

best of luck

Hi Guys,

We do have a designated section regarding housing for Shared accommodation in Kuwait - feel fee to drop an advert here to optimise your chance to find a roommate please :)

Fingers crossed you find someone soon !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi

I am from London and have moved to Kuwait for business I am looking for an executive accommodation in serviced apartments or a flat share with any westerner if you can please send me the contact details of this lady.

I am also open if some one can share the apartment with me their are some great 2BHK with bathrooms in Sharq serviced apartments.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Housing in Kuwait section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can anyone give me a lead for a room share in Farwaniyah or Salmiya/Salwa area... Need a safe and clean place. Thank you.

@ jmac07 > Please feel free to post your housing search in the housing in Kuwait section. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi jmac07,
When do you plan to relocate to Kuwait?
I seen you are posting from NY.
I look for somebody to share accommodation from 1st Febr. 2017.