STC Mobile Service

HELP!  :sosad:

Can someone please explain how I add international service to my mobile?  I just dont understand what they have on the website. 

I have an account on line, paid the SAR1500, but still dont have international service on my phone when Im out of the country.  It goes into SOS mode.

Is there a package that Im suppose to select?  A certain key to tun on?  A magical number to put in?  WASTA to pay?  WHAT? 

Please help me because my (you know who) won't!  :nothappy::sosad::sosad::sosad:

Hello Caf,

Hope that members soon reply back to you and guide you on how to set your mobile back on international service mode.

Regards,
Sheetul

Me too Sheelul!!!  Thnaks for the support!

CAF, you gotta call 902 and get it activated unless u have an unusual case of my uncle. His cell phone IT SEEMS has roaming enabled but it never worked! he changed his SIM thrice thinking it was SIM problem, but still not working. STC people still says its activated in the account...

Hope yours is not the same one...call 902 and give it a try

STC goes looney at times, but with a lil bit of perseverance they usually end up doing the right thing. Call 902 and explain what you exactly want.

mirfarali - Thanks so much for trying to help!  But I have called 902, 0906, 907 and all of the other numbers...  my problem is that I can't speak arabic, so Im lost! 

So, I have someone working on the issue from another angle.  I had to employ someone with a bit of pull...  :whistle:  Hoping that it works!!!  :D:D:D

All those STC numbers have an ENGLISH option available.

I would suggest u to visit the customer service and do not leave until the do not resolve your problem. Until we do become Pain in neck for them,they do not try harder to help out :rolleyes:

They usually are quite nice to the ladies. Whenever we have any major issues to resolve where the telephone doesnt get picked up, I always sit in the car and send the Mrs through the ladies entrance and it gets done, pronto. The same with sending a remittance to my Mum back home every month through SAMBA Speedcash. The women have a great role to play here in terms of customer service!

SO there are multiple issues... 

My bill is sent to me via SMS - In ARABIC!  :o  So I never know when its due... 

I just went on line and established an account but its far from being user friendly!  :o

I went in personally  :D  and spoke to a Customer Service Rep at the large STC office on King Fahd Hwy last month, paid my fee for international service, they assured me that it was turned on and ....  Whallah, It NOT! :nothappy:

My problem is that they tell me it works when Im in KSA, but when I leave the country I go into SOS mode. 

Ive tried the 902 and all of the other numbers associated with customer service and all I get is ARABIC!  :nothappy:  Maybe its me!  :D

So as I mentioned, I have someone working it from another angle and hopefully by this week it will be taken care of!  We will see...  Inshallah!  :)

Lets have a 'group pray!'  and maybe things will work to my favor!  :thanks:

CAF wrote:

SO there are multiple issues... 

My bill is sent to me via SMS - In ARABIC!  :o  So I never know when its due... 

I just went on line and established an account but its far from being user friendly!  :o

I went in personally  :D  and spoke to a Customer Service Rep at the large STC office on King Fahd Hwy last month, paid my fee for international service, they assured me that it was turned on and ....  Whallah, It NOT! :nothappy:

My problem is that they tell me it works when Im in KSA, but when I leave the country I go into SOS mode. 

Ive tried the 902 and all of the other numbers associated with customer service and all I get is ARABIC!  :nothappy:  Maybe its me!  :D

So as I mentioned, I have someone working it from another angle and hopefully by this week it will be taken care of!  We will see...  Inshallah!  :)

Lets have a 'group pray!'  and maybe things will work to my favor!  :thanks:

I have the Same problem Also,
let me check if I know the answer I will report you

TO Change the Interface language of STC 902 messages to English Language
please send Empty message to this number " 6555 "
guaranteed, do it and feed me back
thonks

Several month ago, I used to open you web site page and open the billing items and get all my invoices for the land line and mobiles. Now I am not able to do the same because you site page has completely changed.

Please tell me step by step how to view / prinf my invoices from your website.