Container from CT to MRU

Greetings All
Anyone have experience with moving furniture from CT, South Africa to Mauritius? I could need your assistance please.
Thanks

Welcome to Expat-blog, Gone Fishing :)

If u want a free quote from movers, consult our business partner.

It might help.

Regards,
Sheetul

we moved here 2 months ago from CT. Brought a 6m countainer with all our stuff here too. We used stuttafords.

thanks!

This guy got my container out of customs in less than a day and was a great help with my shipping from SA.

Mr. Jimmy Rughoonundon 
Managing Director
Relocation & Moving Solutions Ltd
email [email protected] 
mobile (230) 421 3841

You can contact IKS CARGO LTD.([email protected], tel: (230) 2172808) in Mauritius. I believe they have an agent in Cape Town who can help you.

Hi,

I know a relocation and consulting company based in Port Louis
Here is there contact. They are very professional and help you to minimize cost a lot.

Relocation & Consulting services (Mauritius) Ltd
P.O Box 1115
Port Louis
Mauritius
Tel : +230 240 240 1
Fax: +230 240 240 2
Cell:+230 797 9027

Have a nice move :)

relocation-mauritius wrote:

Hi,

I know a relocation and consulting company based in Port Louis
Here is there contact. They are very professional and help you to minimize cost a lot.

Isn't it you ? Please note that free advertisement is not allowed on expat-blog.com

We make a difference between an active member who recommends a company and a very new user who speaks about "his friend's company"

Hi Gone Fishing,

We brought our stuff over with the help of Jack Wellsted and Co, the person who helped us was Chrystelle Brink(011 574 8600)and it was so easy.  She came to our house made the arrangements followed up with phone calls, everything.  I only had to pack and make a list of everything.  They are also working with Mr. Jimmy Rughoonundon who makes sure that as soon as your stuff arrives, you can come and collect it without hassles.  Friend of ours had to pay again in Mauritius once their stuff arrived and it took weeks to be cleared.  So make sure you use the right company.  Jack Wellsted and Co. was also by far the cheapest.  I think it is always good to get quotes from everyone but just make sure that you don't have to pay an excess once you get here and that your things a released immediately.  Good luck.

Hi Gone Fishing,

I found the full contact details for Chrystelle -

[email protected]
Mob no.: +27 78 920 5073