3.000 RM (Before Tax and things alike) would be enough?

Hi everyone,

I got a job offer to work in Mid Valley. My salary would be basically 3.000 RM. And I am deemed to pay tax/ epf/...

They would sponsor the visa but I need to pay for accommodation, transportation... all on my own. I am thinking if this would be a good job offer for a content writer. I am living quite simply, so I wonder how much could I actually save monthly with this salary?

Hope to hear from you guys!

Hi alittlenomad,
Be clear on the "benefits"  provided to you with the offer. Does it come with a health insurance at least? Definitely you will have to go for shared accommodation and you will have to cook for yourself.
Do not go for a EPF scheme, instead ask your Employer to pay the "Employer Contribution to EPF" as a monthly allowance to you. Only drawback is, this amount will be taxable then.But you can have more money at your hand.

morning ne omone to alk abut im here call 02132634678

Thank you guys,

I am asking about health insurance.

I just wonder: this means I or the company will pay EPF?

You are required by law to contribute to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and SOCSO. Deductions in respect of your own contributions will be made by the Company from the monthly salary and such deductions will be in accordance with the schedule of deductions laid down by the respective Statutory Bodies.