Case Processing times for applications in the Philippines

glesiel wrote:

Hi.. Btw congrats.. Can i ask some info for you to make my fiance visa approval a bit faster than usual.. Can you give me some tips? Thanks in advance.

Thanks! :) Me and my fiance made sure that our requirements are complete and I think they will also look in your answers on the questionnaire.

Congratulations! I hope I will have the same result as yours.I submitted mine last september 7 and havent received qny results yet.. Did they get your picture, fingerprints when you hand in the requirements? Thanks

Khaye0828 wrote:

Congratulations! I hope I will have the same result as yours.I submitted mine last september 7 and havent received qny results yet.. Did they get your picture, fingerprints when you hand in the requirements? Thanks

Hi there! Thanks! No, they did not ask me for my fingerprints. I just submitted the requirements. I included our photos together and the passport size picture. That's all. 😊

I see, I submitted all the requirements but not pictures.. Hmm..because I did not know that will have a big help in our application. But, my husband just got an email when he ask tan update and they said they are just waiting for the police confirmation.Still hoping😞 Because Im already turning 6 months pregnant.

I hope you will hear from them soon. Wish you all the best. 😊

Hi I'm also 6months pregnant and I'm still here in philippines it was two months ago since I submit my application and I'm also worried now...how long have u waited yours now?

Thanks.. Uhm btw just wanna ask if there is any advantage when we are going to hire a lawyer for my application?  Me and my fiance have a big age gap and it gives me worries...

Hi I'm also 6months pregnant and I'm still here in philippines it was two months ago since I submit my application and I'm also worried now...how long have u waited yours now?

Are you already married? When did you submit your application? Mine , will be 1 month this coming friday..

Hei
I submitted my application last August 1,,,And we are not married yet,I was intittled as cohabitant,,I do recieved emails from udi saying that my application for residence permit was still waiting to be process..
I was confuse because my sister has also same application as mine and also same situation but she got approved only for one month...i and my cohabitant can assure that we both give all the requirements asking and meet the qualification,we both adult and he has he's own company and has more income,I have kids with my past relationship but I'm not married to my ex..do u think having a kids from my side was the reason why I still waiting to be granted??

Hello! We are also waiting for the police confirmation. We submitted our application gor family reunification last month and it will be 1 month this coming friday. I've read your theory about the politi thing. I've been to norway just 2 weeks but until now we havent received any update from the embassy yet.

Im not really sure actually..Me, I dont have any kids yet..Just this one were expecting.
I dont also received email about udi or embassy..hmm...hope well hear result from them soon.

Does anyone here tried to contact the embassy and ask for an update?

Just asking how long have you waited since you submit your application to the embassy?

I submitted it last month, sept 6...😞
I called them earlier and the embassy told me that they still have my application but no update yet.

Rest assure if your application was still in the embassy ,so meaning maybe it was soon be Okay,not like when they forwarded it to UDI that time you will also should be worry for waiting countless😐..

We applied for a fiance permit around May 2016 and got the approval two months after (July 2016). I was given a visa to enter Norway on or before the mid December but due to work commitments, I didn't leave for Norway until December (basically a week before the visa was set to expire).

I arrived on December 2016, got married in February and was about to submit our family immigration application (to convert my fiance permit) when my husband lost his job soon after the wedding.

As suggested by UDI, we held off submitting the family immigration application until my husband found work to ensure it won't get rejected. Husband was finally able to find work two weeks before my fiance permit was set to expire (cutting it very close! phew!). As soon as he got his employment contract, we immediately submitted (this was around the end of June 2017). We got the approval a month after (end of July 2017).  :par:

It was a bit thrilling to say the least, but it all worked out in the end.  :lol:

Yeah..I hope so😞

Hello there,
I applied for a residence permit last september 26 2017 in Lillehammer and got an email from UDI that they receive my application October 5,and then October 8 I received again an email from UDI that I have been granted a residence permit  already,so quick..got so shocked.

Hello everybody
I live in Myanmar.I summited family reunification last month,Sep 7 in Bangkok .I received email from udi saying that my application for residence permit was still waiting to be process.Now I ‘m worry. :sosad:

Hello😊
Finally! After waiting about a month and 5 days...We received the email from the embassy saying that its approved. I'm very happy.I'm just waiting for my passport to be delivered and then take the cfo seminar.😊😊😊

Congratulations😊 what did you applied for?what visa?

Hello! I applied for Family Immigration😊

Khaye0828 wow,congratulations,,I think the case processing time really depends in your case itself...me too I got shocked how did I received a result so quick just 2 weeks..but anyway I think a good advantage since I applied here in Norway already..GOODLUCK!!

Thank you😊

Hi anne,
I believe the age gap,family situation if you have child from previous marriage...will really matters in the application cause as per my case I am 25 years old my husband is 37 years old but we do not have any children yet we got married last Nov.2016 and I come here in Norway with schengen visa and applied for residents permit too after 2 weeks I got an email from UDI that my permit was approved.

Hi khaye...congrats to you too😍I also got.my mail yesterday and said that my residence permit has granted and I will be flying next week after i finish the
Cfo..no need to waste time as I am 6.months pregnant now 🤗...it took 2 months and 1 weeks after my application forward to udi before got granted..so really still hopes for those who forwarded to udi,just be patient 😁gud luck guys😍😘😘

Wow...really..Congratulations. That's a very wonderful news.
Yeah..me too..We might do the same.
Just waiting for my passport now. 😊

Hi! Where can i make an appointment schedule in Manila(embassy of Norway). We will pass the requirements for fiance visa. Thanks

You can submit it to vfs manila embassy or vfs cebu...try to search but i think u should need to make a portal at udi..so there y can see the steps🤗good luck..

If i am going to make portal to udi i can manage to get the schedule of appointment in vfs manila by next month?, that's my dillemma. Next month will be our(fiance and i) vacation in Philippines so we wanted to pass the application on our 1st week of vacay.

Hi Chichi14!

Normally, once you log in to the application portal, fill out the forms, paid the fee then only you can know what remains to be an available appointment date that you can book. This is for VFS Manila. I do not know for Cebu if walk-in is still possible.

Thanks Kea, so. I Think we better log in now to the application portal. And hope we can have a schedule this November. Is it always full in vfs manila?

Hi Chichi14

It depends. You will only know once you see the available dates for you.  So you better do it as soon as you can. Earlier the better.

Hi Kea Johnsen,

The forms that i am going to fill up in the portal, is that the one which includes about the questionairres regarding where and when we met etc.?

Hi Chichi14

It's part of the UDI Checklist. It's not in the UDI portal that is why you have to book an appointment to submit the checklist requirements.

The forms in UDI portal are basic info about you and your partner and etc that you have to fill-in (print if necessary) in order to book an appointment.

Hi Kea Johnsen,

thanks for your replied. We already booked our appointment by next month. hope our case will be approve fast :)

I just recently submitted my fiancé application to VFS Manila. Hoping for a fast and positive result. Fingers crossed. :cheers:

Hi Peachy12,

The only documents for us(applicant) are Birth Certificate, Cenomar and passport right?  And the Birth Cert. and Cenomar should be in Red ribbon by DFA? Thanks.

Hi Chichi14!

Yes we need to submit birth cert and cenomar both in red ribbon from dfa original copy and photocopies. You also need to photocopy your recent passport all used pages.

Those are the basic requirements for us but you can add any other supporting documents like for me i submitted my certificate of employment etc.