After coming to malaysia they did not provided me the job

Hello sir, I got an offer from the company and I paid them  200000 Indian rupees that is RM12000 for my visa.

And they gave me the offer letter and the salary offered was RM 5000. And after coming to malaysia they did not provided me the job and they said that they did only visa for me and they are not responsible for the job.

I stayed here in malaysia by doing part time jobs and mean while i attended for the interview. After three months i got job in other company and when i asked for the noc then that company director is not providing.

I dont know what to do.Please help me how to take action on them. They dont give me the job and even they are not providing the noc .

Please help me sir...I am in very bqd condition.

I cannot go back to India without that RM12000 as I took that from my father which was kept for my sister marriage.

Every month my parents are waiting for my money . But i dont have money as well as the job .

Please help me. I will be very much thankful for you.

Are you came in to Malaysia from Professional Work permit ( DP10 ) ? if so you can complain to the Malaysian embassy..

Immegration Department

That will get you deported. But you cant get another job anyway until the visa in your passport expires.

yes brother... i have professional visa upto 2017

Hi Samarth,

Perhaps you can complaint to http://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/mobile-contact-us.

They might able to help you.

Go to the Indian High Commission and register complain about this. If possible you can register your complain on expat website too. What is the name of the consultancy that called you here?

i will not lose the visa right brother...i dont want to lose the job i got...i wont be in trouble right

The guy just wants the job he has now been offered, with no probs.

Yes brother you are right...if i join the company with no problem then that is more than enough for me... i am very much thankful for you people for your support...i will let you people know on monday regarding the job.

k2cusat wrote:

Go to the Indian High Commission and register complain about this. If possible you can register your complain on expat website too. What is the name of the consultancy that called you here?

All legal means are available to him, but please don't name the company here.
Any allegation without proof will be deleted as it could leave the site open to action.

As for the un-named company - they sound dodgy at best so (assuming the details given are accurate), the OP's chances are probably not great.

In this professional work permit you can find any job that you like also you can start your own business. Malaysian immigration department decide minimum value for this work permit. right..   :)

Hello Brother,
    I'm not providing incorrect intel.  i herd this details from the Agency that is currently stated in KL.  they told me and also they showing in their official website regarding this Professional Work permit. i don't know whether those intels are Valid.   :|

Check with your new employer if he will apply for your Work Visa. If yes then you can cancel your current visa by your own through MDEC. And get your new Visa through employer.

Sorry to hear that the OP got conned.  A pure scam. Usually no redress and that can be dangerous to attempt.....

Anyone offered a job MUST NEVER PAY ANYTHING

Payment = scam

hello

I just gone through your thread.  you can send me a personal email / Message with your resume and the kind of work that you can do with expertise.

Maybe I can help you.  It all depends on your existing skills of work you have.