Close

PHCC job

im jens . I need advice from u  friends  .im in the middle of taking a decision whether to join as a phcc staff nurse.   I just want to know howz the work environment with phcc. In offer letter its mentioned as hmc overseas contract. Will i get family status, nothing mentioned there.Grade and category is mentioned in offer letter as 108 category b. Is hmc and phcc pay different salaries.
For Housing,they had mentioned like this  ""äs per policy".Will they have (phcc and hmc) have different policies.Will there be career development with phcc because i heard that its like clinical setup not like hmc.

wilson, whats your opinion  :)

The work environment compare to Hmc, Phcc is far better. Phcc follows Hmc rules and regulation like grade policy and housing. The grade 108 means family visa status as per ministry policy, but you cannot sponsor your husband, as per ministry of immigration only a Hmc employee a man can sponsor his wife, or else he should work locally in Qatar and you will get the housing allowance and anual family tickets. The salary range for Hmc and Phcc both the same. After Joint commission international Phcc is slowly moving under supreme health council. And in future it will have its own rules and regulation.

For more clear information please question the HR department about the family visa sponsorship.

jens55 :

im jens . I need advice from u  friends  .im in the middle of taking a decision whether to join as a phcc staff nurse.   I just want to know howz the work environment with phcc. In offer letter its mentioned as hmc overseas contract. Will i get family status, nothing mentioned there.Grade and category is mentioned in offer letter as 108 category b. Is hmc and phcc pay different salaries.
For Housing,they had mentioned like this  ""äs per policy".Will they have (phcc and hmc) have different policies.Will there be career development with phcc because i heard that its like clinical setup not like hmc.

Yes Phcc have more than 35 centers and all of the Phcc are walk in clinic etc.

Topic linked with  hamad medical cooperation Primary health care Qatar

Thanks wilson for your reply.

Hi all

I have recently qualified to the post of optometrist with phcc... Can anyone please tell me how much time will it take to receive the offer letter from phcc??? I had my interview in September and was successful with it. They had asked me to send the documents and from the hr department I was told that I will receive my offer letter soon and have to join phcc by the end of this year. Even though I have submitted all required documents I haven't received any offer letter till now and when I enquired I was told that my offer letter is on hold!!!! Is it possible for phcc to reject a candidate even after a successful interview and submitting all the required documents???? Or is it just a technical delay with the hr department? Have anyone encountered such delay? Any suggestions and opinions will be well appreciated...

Hi all

I have recently qualified to the post of optometrist with phcc... Can anyone please tell me how much time will it take to receive the offer letter from phcc??? I had my interview in September and was successful with it. They had asked me to send the documents and from the hr department I was told that I will receive my offer letter soon and have to join phcc by the end of this year. Even though I have submitted all required documents I haven't received any offer letter till now and when I enquired I was told that my offer letter is on hold!!!! Is it possible for phcc to reject a candidate even after a successful interview and submitting all the required documents???? Or is it just a technical delay with the hr department? Have anyone encountered such delay? Any suggestions and opinions will be well appreciated...

Expatriate health insurance in Doha

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Doha

Moving to Doha

Find tips from professionals about moving to Doha

Travel insurance in Doha

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Doha

Flights to Doha

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Doha