Visa for Visitng Dubai from Ksa

Hi
i am planning to drive down to UAE next month.
Instead of applying visa online through 'eDNRD' , can i go through an agent and get a tourist visa?

i heard the online process is too complicated and cumbersome.

Taher

Yes you can take it though an Tour Agent or You can go to embassy directly and take visit visa, But you must have elegible profession on your Iqama for processing through embassy.

But if u are applying for a tourist visa, i dont think profession on Iqama would matter right? The agent will just ask for passport.. i am eligible for Visa on Arrival as per my profession as well.

tahertalib wrote:

But if u are applying for a tourist visa, i dont think profession on Iqama would matter right? The agent will just ask for passport.. i am eligible for Visa on Arrival as per my profession as well.

Then give it to the agent, he will know, and if not acceptable he will tell you.

People here help you as much as they can from their experience and knowledge, so just appreciate and say thanks.

For Visa on Arrival you need to cary your original Iqama with you and it must have validity of more then three months then only you will get on arrival, this is the new law imposed by UAE

@ALPHA-ONE: THANK YOU :D

Welcome Kaby

alpha.one wrote:

Welcome Kaby

Tahertalib Said "Thank You" !! 😜

tahertalib wrote:

@ALPHA-ONE: THANK YOU :D

Youre welcome