If anyone can suggest a good English speaking broker

Hello i'm Alex, I moved to Bulgaria to work/live 2 years ago from the UK. I live in Sofia and really think Bulgaria is one of the most beautiful countries I've been to. I started learning Bulgarian a while back and had some small progress, although it helps me no end. Also planning to start leaning to drive here, have managed to find an instructer who will teach in English. Still need to get some documents sorted for that though. Recently started looking into finding my own apartment but having some issues, I understand there's a lot of fake adds on the Web. I would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest a good English speaking broker. If anyone could PM me any information/tips I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Alex

Hello Alex,

Welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Sofia forum so that your post may benefit from more visibility and insure you some feedbacks.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : free advertising is prohibited - please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Better to just look on sites like homes.bg, olx.bg and bazar.bg for classified ads. You can translate these adverts using google translate.

Hi Alex,

drop me e message if you are still looking, I'm an expat who's fluent in Bulgarian and I've recently started an agency with a friend of mine focusing on Sofia only

I am looking at property close to Sofia if you want to drop me a line about your agency.

Hi,

Thanks for the interest, I dropped you a private message