Finding work in Belize

I am a licensed automotive mechanic and have been working in a supervisory and management capacity for over twenty years. I have been working as a service manager in a heavy truck dealership for the last twelve years and I am now the General Service Manager in a large Daimler Truck dealership group with four stores. I have been looking for information about the automotive and trucking sector for some time but as yet I have not seen much information on finding work in this field can anyone tell me where to look or give me an Idea of the employment possibilities? I am well rounded because I also have supervisory experience in a heavy equipment shop as well.
I could be an asset to a construction company, a trucking company or any fleet management or service management role.
What is my next step? I would like to visit Belize for a vacation this winter, is there any place in particular that I should visit with the thought of checking out employment possibilities?

Your first hurdle will be getting a work permit.  Belize does not like to see outsiders compete against their own workers.  Best bet is to find a company that wants you, and let them get your work permit.

Are you prepared for the wages that get paid in Belize?   I don't think current Belizean's doing this work are paid very well.   Your skill level may, or may not, interest an employer enough to pay better.
One place to start is at A.L. Construction in Placencia.  They have a large construction, concrete and gravel business with a lot of trucks and machinery. 
Ask to speak with Albert Lowen, he is the owner and is very involved in the business.

http://www.alconstructionbelize.com/