Please i need help , still looking for job in istanbul :(

hello every body , i hold a bachelors degree in english ,  i speak very well french and  english   . Arabic is my mother tongue .I have been  teaching english for two years at university . also worked in Marriott hotel 5 stars  as trainer in HR department , for the moment teacher of english in a private school . i'm looking for a job in istanbul any help please ? i am moving on august 30 , i don't have friends there ! , is it difficult to get a job in istanbul for someone who gets a university  degree? i am open to any opportunity , please feel free to contact me . thank  you

Hi Chanez82

I will invite you to please drop an advert ni the Teaching jobs in Istanbul section as it might help :)

Best of luck to you and hope you get some good news soon !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Chanez,

I recall we had a conversation before while you had started searching job in Istanbul.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=500331

Its a good thing that you posted the ad, however you obviously have to keep trying. I really hope you are moving to Istanbul because your husband has found a job here, otherwise it can be a hard long winding struggle.

Good luck.

chanez82 wrote:

hello every body , i hold a bachelors degree in english ,  i speak very well french and  english   . Arabic is my mother tongue .I have been  teaching english for two years at university . also worked in Marriott hotel 5 stars  as trainer in HR department , for the moment teacher of english in a private school . i'm looking for a job in istanbul any help please ? i am moving on august 30 , i don't have friends there ! , is it difficult to get a job in istanbul for someone who gets a university  degree? i am open to any opportunity , please feel free to contact me . thank  you

Xeeschan wrote:

Hi Chanez,

I recall we had a conversation before while you had started searching job in Istanbul.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=500331

Its a good thing that you posted the ad, however you obviously have to keep trying. Two weeks is barely enough time to expect responses.
I really hope you are moving to Istanbul because your husband has found a job here, otherwise it can be a hard long winding struggle.

Also, please make sure that you continue in the same thread. creating a new thread for same topic is superfluous.

Good luck.

chanez82 wrote:

Max,

She already posted the ad a couple of weeks back.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … glish.html

The problem however is that if you notice, more than 70% of postings in Istanbul forum are for jobs so its hard to keep track who has posted an ad online.

Thanks for help!
Zeeshan 

Maximilien wrote:

Hi Chanez82

I will invite you to please drop an advert ni the Teaching jobs in Istanbul section as it might help :)

Best of luck to you and hope you get some good news soon !

Thank you

Maximilien

@ chanez82 > As you have already posted an ad in the appropriate section, we are therefore closing this thread. :)

Thanks and good luck in your search,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed