Expat Blog..Activities in Group - Mauritian Cooking Class

I am organising One Full Day activity for Expats, It will be Mauritian Cooking Classes for small groups. I think it will be a nice and fun way to learn to know each other, share experiences and especially learn to cook Mauritian Food. ^_^
What do you think? Is it a good idea?  :cool:

What a lovely idea.  I'm not on the island yet but will be there shortly so I hope you will do more cooking classes.  It's a great way to meet new friends.

Hi,
Great idea :)
Hope the classes will be performed in different district of the island. I know someone who will be happy to learn cooking these delicious mauritian food.  :D 

julie1515

Glad to see that it is a nice idea. Will organise that very soon then.
Will keep you up to date  :D

Hello,

could you please post in the cooking classes section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … asses.html

Thanks

Julien

oki :)  but however i'm not yet in mauritius, will be coming soon with some friends who will not only be happy enjoying these dishes, they will try their best to acquire maximum knowledge about the cooking of mauritian food ;)
By the way, will you be doing special recipes?

julie1515

Julien wrote:

Hello,

could you please post in the cooking classes section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … asses.html

Thanks

Julien

Oops  :dumbom:

Hi,

I am interested if you manage to get a little group. Maybe we can be 2.

Let us know.

Steph

Hey this sounds great! I'd be keen.

Aussie_CM wrote:

I am organising One Full Day activity for Expats, It will be Mauritian Cooking Classes for small groups. I think it will be a nice and fun way to learn to know each other, share experiences and especially learn to cook Mauritian Food. ^_^
What do you think? Is it a good idea?  :cool:

I think it is an excellent idea especially if it is authentic, and actually taught by a local Mauritian person, not many Mauritian cooking classes about.

I have been on 2 Mauritian cooking courses but both were taught by chefs from other Countries ;)

Keep me updated about your course and when it starts please :)