Job opening

hi,

currently there is a job opening in the company I am working. Previously,  one of the colleague has resigned and returned to his country. I have been working in this company for many years. Is a non-executive position in a office.  Preferably at least diploma. Anyone interested or wants to know more please pm. Thanks

Good afternoon.
Thank you for sharing this info.
Currently, i'm looking for an opportunity to work in Singapore so please kindly allow me to introduce about myself. I graduated from University of Finance and Marketing with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and also had 3 year-working experience in this field.
However, i'm flexible to work in any position :)
So...could you please let me know more details about that available job?
My email address is: ***
Or you can also send me a message here.
Thank you very much in advance.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

Hi everyone,

@st1234- For job proposal, i will recommend you to drop your advert on Jobs in Singapore so as all members of Singapore forum may have a look at it.

@Jessie Le - As you are looking for a job, please feel free to post an advert on Jobs in Singapore.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Thank you, Stephanie :)

Hi,
Please do let me know about details.
Thanks

Hi,

Please can you give me derails about the job?

Thanks.

Hello there Nitesh K and emmaddai7,

if you are looking for jobs, i suggest you browse through the jobs in Singapore section of the website please.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hi,

Please send me details in my xxx

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Closed