Looking partner for business

I'm Chris from europe and looking for any business idea specially trade in Nepal Pls contact interesting people cheers...

manolo1964 wrote:

I'm Chris from europe and looking for any business idea specially trade in Nepal Pls contact interesting people cheers...

hello chris, Glad! :) you are trying to open a business in nepal.
Nepal is riched in water supply, so you can invest in hydroelectricity unless some bad boys ask ransom or want some shares in your invest.
Also tourism industry
Handicraft(pasmina,khukuri,carpets,etc..)
IT
Agro products
building and construction
education
pharmaceutical/medical house
Leather products
furniture
gift items
new technology/equipments
fashion wear

some of these i know...if u want to know more, u can find ur query on google as well as www.customs.gov.npwww.fncci.org

please contact me well my husband is doing business in Nepal he is perfect business man.

Hello Chris,

You can exchange ideas regarding business opportunities however, if you are looking for business partners, you have to drop an advert in the appropriate section : Business partners classifieds in Nepal.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

doing business in nepal is not easy nor profitable.

starting from the fact that the country doesn't produce anything; and everything is imported from big brothers india and china.

the tourism sector maybe the only active sector; but as you can imagine it is saturated and companies compete for modest profits to stay in the business.

nepalese people are poor and most education is free; there are also foreign teachers - volunteers.

corruption at all levels makes doing business a little harder.
plus the lack of electricity / petrol ( in some areas ) is another burden.
as an expat, you're not protected by law; and in case anything goes wrong they'll expect you to pay for them to "solve it".  and if you have a dispute with a local expect the authorities to show you the way to the airport.

local craftsmanship is not particularly excellent by international standards; for export purposes.

good luck.

Hello dear!
I think you are Nepali so you can get a lot people near you, ready to support.
Should you like involve in education sector let me know.

Wishing you all the best!
BBshrestha
Ktm.

Chris how to deal here live a private contact I have some ni ce ideas  and I live here from 6 years now and loo for a honest trading partner to supply villages with goods and can invest also I have already a business visa and run a factory here. Live me your mail or fb or phone n

ok please contact me we are doing business in Nepal so if you need partner business please contact me or message me or tell me what type you do want business .thank you.++++ please send email .I have many idea for business because i need also business partner with europion friend.thank you

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Its not that grim as described here. I did business in Nepal (running my own  trekking resort) for over 20 years. Had some problems of course but nothing real serious. My tip: It depends where you start. Kathmandu Valley is 'out' among veteran foreign investors. Pokhara is still a good place and especially the Annapurna Circuit.
Once you take the chance, hire a permanent legal adviser, a business lawyer, who knows the way and fixes everything for you. Its worth the salary. (between 12000 & 14000 NRS per month.) Or make him your chief secretary for a little more. (Up to 250 Dollar per month you have him working real well.)

Pls contract me who want t o do business in neapl and want t o be a good business partner in nepal **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Dear chris , Greeting from timothy aryal !
Mr chris what tip of business you are looking in nepal ?
in Nepal hospitality  business is good if you want to do, please email me,
xxx
Best regards
timothy aryal from Nepal

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear krish , what tip of business do you needs in Nepal,
let me know ,
regards
aryal**

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your phone number on the forum.

Dear Chris,

Greetings from Nepal!

what type of business you are talking about?
Please email me at xxx

Regards
Suman

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for business partners please drop an advert in the proper section of the website here : Business partners in Nepal as i am closing this thread.

All the best
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed