Playing tennis 。

#####

Hello Mr Huy,

Your post would perfectly fit in Ho Chi Minh City's Classifieds -> Community, Sports Partners section! Maybe you should try to post it there.

Good luck
Arlette

Up:)

Hi Huy,

I'd like to learn tennis.
How much for per lesson?
Let me know!

Dung

Hi!

I'd like to play tennis as well.
Please let me know the price, location and conditions.

Clotilde

Hi,
I am new to this forum.

I would like to play tennis i Sai Gon (TPHCM) in the beginning of february 2011. I will stay at a hotel close to Ben Thanh Market.

I would like to find a hitting partner. I have played tennis for approximately ten years. I am basically an aggressive baseline hitter. I also play double for fun, but like best single matches.

Kindly regards
D~ung

Hey Dung!
I could play tennis with you, but I'm a girl so I might be weaker ;)
I've been playing tennis for about 10 years as well but not regularly. But I think I don't play too badly...

I'm leaving in district 1 as well, and I have more time from 7 February.

Regards,

clo

Hi,

Thank you for your reply! Superb, we should definitely play tennis when I am in Sai Gon. I am coming 8th February. and leave a week later.

Do you know a place with decent tennis courts? I have looked up in Google map and found Tao Dan Tennis close to te park.

Kindly regards
D~ung

Hi,

I am coming to Sai Gon 5th Feb.
My mobile phone numer is: 01269048028
Any body who likes to play tennis with me can call this number.

Kindly regards
D~ung

Hi i'm Geoffroy.  I am looking for a tennis partner, or lessons.  I am right next to the French and US consulate, Kumho plaza, intercontinental.  I just arrived and will be here on/off until mid may.  I work in kumho plaza,

Hey Geoffroy,

I've just arrived in HCM, staying right next door in the Somerset Apartments.  V.keen for some tennis. Let me know if ur still around

Jono

Hello, I'm looking to get back into playing tennis. (I played in high school)

I would love to hit with someone, but I live in District 7. Perhaps you have some ideas Mr. Huy?

I would also like to find a place to buy rackets. My husband would like to learn how to play and needs a racket.

Many thanks!

Hi nancykm!

Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Armand

I am looking to get back into tennis as well. The last I played was back in my wee nipper days. I reckon I am pretty rusty at it now. If anyone is willing to partner up with me, that would be brilliant! Banter guaranteed.

I work and live near the British Consulate. So, anyone nearby, do give me a shout.

May I join too?

mr.huy wrote:

#####

mr.huy wrote:

maybe i can help some one need learns about tennis .
I'm a Vietnamese and i'm a coach tennis , so if anybody want or interested , call me : mr.Huy 01262198818 or 0988903825 . Thanks so much .

Hello guys,

this is definitely a cheater. I don't recommend you to play with him. He pushed for advanced payment and did not show up. One time he said his phone is broken, so he cannot hear the voice. The other time he just switched off the phone. I lost like 80 USD which is no money, just annoying that he is such a fake. Be careful of this Mr. Le Duc Thanh Huy/ Lee

Cheers TMN

Would love to play with anyone here. Call me at 0948244603 if you want to play. I'm an advanced player, 24 years old, American male.

Chris