Shopping online

Hi,

With the run up to Christmas I am just researching which companies deliver to Portugal?

Come on folks I am looking for some inspiration and help here :D

Cheers
PigletinPortugal

It all depends on what you want.  There are a few who deliver and sometimes you can even find the items here.

Hi rmaia

It's really Christmas presents I am looking for...Yep, I know you can get things in Portugal but unfortunately goods tend to be expensive if you make a direct comaprison as to what you can buy online.

I buy most things locally, to support the local economy ie Portuguese fruit, veg, cheese and meat from local markets/farmers. If I buy from a supermarket I always look at product origin. Even bought a Portuguese brand (I was told) computer...which I think from memory was made in china :lol:
Hey ho...

But at the end of the day, I need to be a realist and the budget only stretches so far.:lol:

All the best
Piglet

Hi,

got this off Twitter earlier!! Free delivery
(Littlewood Europe)
LWEurope Littlewoods Europe
All your Christmas wishes delivered to Europe with free P&P on orders over €30. Quote XV013.
they also do toys etc

Hey!

Amazon also delivers to Portugal and for free too but the deal is you have to purchase only Amazon items and not other sellers. Or alternatively, if you like handmade stuff, you could check out Etsy. I have a shop there under the name MeowPica. Have a look-see. :)