E-Visa

Has anyone applied for an e-visa??? How long did it take to be approved.
In a bit of a panic here

Just 3 days !

Tell  me what is the problem ?

gunner757 wrote:

Just 3 days !

Tell  me what is the problem ?

I have applied for one for my child (I have a residency visa) on Monday. I booked our flight for tomorrow night as there were no seats available for ages after that and I needed to get back to Bahrain asap.

Visa hasn't been approved yet and I am panicking that what happens if it's not by the time I have to fly out.

I have applied for one for my child (I have a residency visa) on Monday. I booked our flight for tomorrow night as there were no seats available for ages after that and I needed to get back to Bahrain asap.

Visa hasn't been approved yet and I am panicking that what happens if it's not by the time I have to fly out.

You applied on Monday , which means Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday are 3 working days !
You should get a reply on Thursday!

But as you're in a hurry , send an email including your "Smart Card" copy + visa on your passport to [email protected] , just so they can understand that you're a legal resident and bringing your child on a E-Visa !

What passport does your child hold ?

gunner757 wrote:

You applied on Monday , which means Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday are 3 working days !
You should get a reply on Thursday!

But as you're in a hurry , send an email including your "Smart Card" copy + visa on your passport to [email protected] , just so they can understand that you're a legal resident and bringing your child on a E-Visa !

What passport does your child hold ?

I know I should get a reply by Thursday and the 3 days isn't up, just worried what happens if she's denied it. Though I cannot see why she wouldn't be allowed in!!
I uploaded my CPR & Visa for her documents online and local address
Child is on a Pak passport

Just email them today,  you'll get a reply in two hours :)

If there's a rejection you might know today itself.

They'd follow basic procedure,  having a return ticket,  hotel confirmation or as you're the sponsor,  your address is enough ,  sometimes they might ask a bank balance of 300 BD for last 3 months.

But as it's for a minor,  hopefully everything will be easy.

I attached
-my latest bank statement which has over 1000bd in it.
- return ticket (confirmed flights)
- my Bahrain address
- photo page of her passport
- photo of my CPR & Residency Visa

I will email them today

Emailed them ages ago, no reply

Ocfemjc wrote:

Emailed them ages ago, no reply

I am not sure where you are at present. But if you go to NPRA office in person be assured you will be helped.
www.npra.gov.bh

or call on them on 80008001 for enquiries.

I'm overseas thus applying for the e-visa
It's ok I'll send my husband tomorrow if it's not approved by then as he's in Bahrain

Ocfemjc wrote:

I'm overseas thus applying for the e-visa
It's ok I'll send my husband tomorrow if it's not approved by then as he's in Bahrain

They do help on toll free number. Services are good.

Any luck ?

gunner757 wrote:

Any luck ?

Not yet. They emailed me back late yesterday asking for my CPR & proof of address. I have sent that through, however my husband will go and speak to them today as I HAVE to have that visa today!!!! I leave for the airport at 6:30pm

visa was approved
thanks for your help everyone

glad all went well with you

Perfect ;)

It was worth the wait,  as always Bahrain is better than the rest of the GCC states coming to Immigration Policies  :cool:

Have a safe flight  :)