looking partner for business

Hi I'm Chris I'm from europe I would do some business in Gambia specially trade but anyway looking for any oportunity for business and really good business partner..let's talk much more in personal touch..cheers...

Hello manolo1964,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website if you are looking for business partners > Business partners classifieds in Gambia

Thank you in advance,

Hi Chris,

My name is Iftikhar and I have a business in England.  I am planning to expand my business into West Africa, especially  Gambia.  There is scope in the business for a partner.  If you are interested, you can write to me directly on ********* and we can discuss the mater in detail.  Best regards.

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi Chris
I just read your post about looking for a business partner. i are looking to move to Gambia very soon and I am interesting in doing business in Gambia. what kind of tradbig business are you looking at?.  I am in the fitness and wellness field.

Hi Sascha,

I am corresponding with someone also called Chris on this forum.  Are you the same person whose profile name is manolo.  If so, I have written to you thsi morning already, if not then I am in the used clothing business.  I hope that answers your question.  If you like to correspond further, **  so we can talk privately.  Best regards.

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Hello Bhavna,

You have such a kind face in your profile photo that no mere mortal would fail to follow your instructions.  The only reason I was talking to other members about business is because I am a technophobe and after being on for a some considerable time, I am still not sure which messages are on public view and which ones are private.  however you can rest assured that no rules will be broken intentionally from my side.  Best regards.

Hello Dear
I am business consultant expertised in Export - Import. In previous job while working with a company in Dubai as sales director, I have made numerous market research and product research especially for Gambia. I have good knowledge of products you can trade in Gambia very profitably. And i have good network of major importers and traders of Gambia. In fact I was very unfortunate to carry on the business with previous company as they had been traped in business crisis which is recently effected in UAE.  Due to lossing my job I have come back to India which could help me to join with you immediately. Please let me know about your interest and please feel free to contact me for any further clarification.
Thanks and Regards

Dear Chris,

I hope your doing well.  Glad to hear you want to pursue business in Gambia.  Gambia is a great place to do business.  Let me know if your still looking for a business partner, I will be moving there in 2017.

Sure that would be great. Im on whatts app xxx im in usa think country code is 001 or 01 my name is Ginny

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Retired chef/baker
By pian
Surveyor or draftsperson
By 2000TC
Business etiquette in Gambia
By Julien
Working as a freelancer in Gambia
By kenjee
Tips for getting your first job in Gambia