Selling my cars due to relocation

I'm selling my VOLVO S40 and Mercedes Benz A170 due to relocation. Interested can contact (0125607593):
This spectacular S40 2.0T has never missed a scheduled service. Mileage 260000. Definitely a must see to appreciate. Volvo enthusiast will definitely appreciate the condition. Extremely well maintained with premium oil, only used original /OEM (parts if necessary). Road tax is valid for a few months, recently serviced, Michelin tyres are about 7 months old. Available immediately. Price: 17,000RM

Mercedes Benz A170 Avantgarde year 2006. Automatic or simulate semiautomatic gear shifts using the + or -. Imported model, definitely a must see to appreciate. Very spacious and it isn't as small as it looks. Powerful and unbelievable handling and performance. Very economical. Extremely well maintained with premium oil, only used original parts. Two new JBL Speakers (front only). Used Daily with mileage at 117k. Road tax is valid for a few months, recently serviced, Michelin tyres are about 9 months old. Available immediately.
Price: 49,500RM

aulacervantes wrote:

I'm selling my VOLVO S40 and Mercedes Benz A170 due to relocation. Interested can contact (0125607593):
This spectacular S40 2.0T has never missed a scheduled service. Mileage 260000. Definitely a must see to appreciate. Volvo enthusiast will definitely appreciate the condition. Extremely well maintained with premium oil, only used original /OEM (parts if necessary). Road tax is valid for a few months, recently serviced, Michelin tyres are about 7 months old. Available immediately. Price: 17,000RM

Mercedes Benz A170 Avantgarde year 2006. Automatic or simulate semiautomatic gear shifts using the + or -. Imported model, definitely a must see to appreciate. Very spacious and it isn't as small as it looks. Powerful and unbelievable handling and performance. Very economical. Extremely well maintained with premium oil, only used original parts. Two new JBL Speakers (front only). Used Daily with mileage at 117k. Road tax is valid for a few months, recently serviced, Michelin tyres are about 9 months old. Available immediately.
Price: 49,500RM

Please post a free ad in the cars for sale which is in the classified section at the top of this page. Your ad will get better exposure there and remain current.
Thank you.

Hello

As stated by Stumpy, here is the direct link: Cars for sale in Kuala Lumpur

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed-

Closed