Any English speaking friends in Fes?

hi i lived in fez before and i have returned. i am from england , are there english speaking people in fez who want to meet for coffee ,male or femal both welcome

Hello sir this sayeed Ahmad from India i m currently live in Morocco 1 wick back i don't no how is place

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

where do you live in morocco

anybody for coffee in fez

Hi. I am from Austria. Currently living in fez for the next 2 months. Would love to meet up for coffee! Just add me on facebook: Geraldine Edel (just a note: I dont speak any french! :)) cheers

my face book jinja khan , would love to meet you , i travel next week to germany for 10 days so maybe after that

Hi there, still in Fes?

what's up :)

hi cherry this is my number ++++ call  to see how we get on

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there, ssup surfer? :) facebook.com/adnane.elalam I live in Fes from the States.

where do you live in fez i am in route imouzzer near new marjane , i shall be back in fes next week inshallah.

are you still in morocco or you travel back to india

are you still in fez?

planning to come for a visit

let me know when you come
if i am around we can meet

Hey, I'm travelling to fez for a couple days on Sunday with my step dad. I don't want to be trapped indoors doing nothing so I thought it be nice to meet up with someone for coffee or a meal. I'm also on Facebook orhan og gamatoglu. Be nice to hear from you.

Are you still here? :)