Is AED 2500 enough for a single lady

HAllo, hope i find you well. I got a job offer in Dubai that will b paying me a gross salary of AED2500 per month. I  am a lady no family. Will that be enough and leave some for me to be sending back home? And what accomodation set up would u recommend for me and in which areas, and which sites can be of help. Thank you fo r help.

yup its enough for you to have a quick start, later on you can find and good job for yourself in dubai.

Hi,

You can check the website  dubizzle.com. Plenty of accomodation options out there. To answer your question, 2500 aed can be a bit tight but it all depends on your way of living. I think the minimum you could get as accomodation in sharing would be around 500 aed - 700 aed. Then food, transport, clothes etc... If you already have a good job there, think about it twice, or try to negotiate for a better salary with your employer.

Hope this helps.

Hi ,

As long as you master the skill of saving money in Dubai you should be fine.

Dubai is designed to take your money from you if you dont learn and maintain good discipline. That is what we are here for :-) So make sure you know how to save in terms of Shopping which One of the quickest wallet draining activities , Entertainment this requires utmost discipline. If you cannot control your instincts, impulses and desire to unnecessarily indulge then you might go broke. Consider the many free entertainment options Dubai has to offer (there are a ton). ,  Dinning It is hard to save in Dubai on food because food in not that expensive, unless you indulge in five star dinning. Look into the smaller shops and vendors lined up on the streets. the food is excellent and prices reasonable. Dinning facilities are also heavily regulated so sanitation is not an issue. Phone bill I recommend u get a prepaid GSM card. You will need a copy of your passport to get one. For transportation, you can take the metro or bus just make sure u budget the time for the trip.

Good luck!

Regards,
MJ

No Chance, I suggest you find another job.. It's realy not worth it coming down here for a salary like that..

Accomodation+Travel+ Expense will be high in Dubai which will result in saving very less in 2500....Dubai is known to take the money rather than giving...

when you are planning to move to uae

try to negotiate for an accommodation, ask for 2500+accommodation, else it's difficult (not impossible though)...