Is AED 2500 enough for a single lady

HAllo, hope i find you well. I got a job offer in Dubai that will b paying me a gross salary of AED2500 per month. I  am a lady no family. Will that be enough and leave some for me to be sending back home? And what accomodation set up would u recommend for me and in which areas, and which sites can be of help. Thank you fo r help.

Hi!

I don't think you can survive with that package.

If you have accommodation paid for then it's enough but if you're expected to pay for your own from that salary I agree with the above post.. It would be a struggle

Cheapest bed space around 800-900 AED, food around 400-600 AED if you are going to cook non expensive stuff.

first of all, the salary is less... even though if you really need this job, so, first of all, you need to see accommodation nearby workplace to save transport expense and accommodation with cooking facility to save money, it's really hard to survive like this.. but you can save money.

NOPE not at all

no, its very less

If your company is covering your insurance + your rent+ your car or other transportation+ your traveling expenses + your bills/ taxes and all you are going to be spending on is your personal grocery i think you might survive. But otherwise it is a big no no from me. I have visited dubai and abu dhabi as a tourist before and 2500 wasn't even enough to cover a week of vacation for me as an individual.