Looking for someone local in NYC who can tour with me in the city

Hey Peeps, 32 yrs old here , looking for friends in Connecticut Area ,,, also I'd like to know if someone local in NYC can tour with me in the city of New York. I am totally new here and really need a guide and walking in NYC..
if anyone interested, please do not hesitate to contact me,,, thanks,,

Hi karameldinak,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In order to help you to make new acquaintances, i have created a new thread with your post on the New York forum. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

karameldinak wrote:

Hey Peeps, 32 yrs old here , looking for friends in Connecticut Area ,,, also I'd like to know if someone local in NYC can tour with me in the city of New York. I am totally new here and really need a guide and walking in NYC..

Check out Tami08, looking for friend to tour NYC.

Ah ha..........should of figured the patriot from PA's favorite Forum was the USA. Forum. Never looked at, Some post in Arabic were transferred here.

EC Forum does get old but all my buddies are there. But should check this out. more often

Sue

karameldinak wrote:

Where in Connecticut?

Danbury, close to NY though

Check with the Big Apple greeter program
WWW.global greeter network.info
They will show you around nyc FREE