A deep longing in Syria

I'm very nostalgic to Syria ...
When will the situation in Syria will be normal again?
Could the Syrian situation will recover in the near future ...?

I thought politics is one of the subjects not to be discussed on here ... big bro is watching!

Dear Hamudi,

Thanks for the advice and views of that's matter
I only convey a sense of longing for the beautiful land of Syria

hamudi wrote:

I thought politics is one of the subjects not to be discussed on here ... big bro is watching!

No politics here, just a hope for peace.
Seems as if we should all want that.

Thank you Newstar for your thoughtfulness and warm feelings.
One day the conflict will stop, when all engaged parties realise that talking not fighting is the only solution.  :(

Sadly, fighting is profitable, so it will continue because the greedy can encourage it.
Some make a lot of money from death and misery, whilst other feels a good life is to destroy the 'wrong' people and things. Add a bunch of weak minded fools to convince your version of the truth is worth killing for, and you have everlasting war.

Very silly.

No blame being laid here as that would absolutely turn this thread political, and there is a lot of fault and blame on all sides of every war.

Imagine all the cash spent on war, but spend it on making the world a better place - it's a pity the war mongers don't.

Dear Anooos,

You're welcome..:)
I was in Syria in 2009 before the conflict happens and I have felt pleasure with the warm and friendly people and beautiful nature, that's why a lot of memories that I can not forget there
May god gives grace and guidance to all the people of Syria