Marafie Works Group?

Good day expats! I was a former expat from Doha. Well anyway.. does anybody here know Marafie Works Group? I already searched on the internet but not enough details. I'm planning to work at one of their restaurants.. Rock House Sliders. Do they offer good salary? I dont know anything yet about the offer as the employer's interview is next week. Shukran!

Marafi is a familiar name in the construction industry, they're kind of like a small version of Al Shaya apparently if you are saying they also own restaurants.

what i suggest you to do is sign up on Bayt.com, input your salary details and you will get the rough average of how much the industry offers for that position.

different companies pay people different salaries, so dont go by what others tell you as the sole determinant of whether or not you should move to kuwait. look at quality of life, space to grow, career enhancement etc.

and reach out to your fellow kabayans for help, i am sure they will give you all the info you need. they have their own websites in kuwait, so search those too.

Hi Pinoy, Im not sure the differences of the Doha and Kuwait Salary for the Restaurant,, but I think they are all "Parehas" Tip is the best, here, for the Restaurant.But, the not "Parehas" is, Kuwait is not that open country unlike dubai, bahrain and probably Qatar. I like it here. cause I can save if i don't go out for shopping. .:)  and the apartment rates are not the same. some places are cheap, some places are expensive.. Take care and hope to see you in Here In kuwait, let me know, maybe i can come and visit the restaurant,, :)

Dawn (Zulueta)

Hey, I got offered the same position, but when I did some research on Marafie works group their page is old, 2006! Did you perhaps decide to take the position?