EDEX loses contracts what now?

So my agency has lost several contracts, I want to resign but am worried I won't get my final exit in time what to do? Slightly panicking.

I would suggest you do what is BEST for YOU. EdEx will ALWAYS do what's best for them. Are they willing to give you the option to collect your final contract pay? Are they willing to move somewhere else? Final exit the worst that can happen is you PAY the exit fee. EdEx has been known for that. Truth is without your final exit visa you won't be able to leave anyway. If you would like to return but with a different company, leave on good terms. Make sure you bug the HELL out of them for your passport. I'm not sure what location you're at, but make sure you keep your passport with you. What they did to us at Dammam, we kept our passports but the moment our visas where coming up on expiring, they tried to round up "loose" passports. I refused to give mine because I was leaving anyway and didn't want to run into problems leaving. I left the day before my visa expired and was fine. Hope that helps.

If you are referring to employment contract, where is YOUR contract copy? Final exit is just a click away and shouldn't take a lot of time. You have the right to resign and leave during probation period or upon completion of your contract. But you must give them notice period of at least 30 days (or the period mentioned in the contract). They must arrange for your final exit within during this time or else doors of labor office are open.

I totally agree with the lady above, Smilingtxgurl , when said  ''LEAVE ON GOOD TERMS'' ...