Roofing Contractors in Mauritius???

Please afford me the opportunity to quickly explain my position to you.

I am South African, 34 years old.
I'm Married with two children aged 5 and 9.
We are planning on emigrating from South Africa due to a list of reasons, mainly focused on safety.
We have looked at many options but decided that we will give Mauritius our first and best go.
I work for our family roofing business, DC Roofing contractors' cc, in Cape Town, South Africa.
We specialize in most forms of roofing construction, cladding and water proofing.
I am trying to establish whether there is a need for quality roofers on Mauritius?
Also I am tying to find out the rates that roofers work at for roof erection ,roof sheeting ext.
We intend to bring a branch of our RSA company to mauritius so if there are any roofing companies looking for a investor/partner please let me know.
Thanks

Water proofing business services can be interesting in Mauritius (I am not sure about the other roof services) - since there are many issues with the houses with concrete roof - However, you will need to be competitive in terms of rates -

Just to give an idea, the price per square metre for water proofing can be between 350 to 500 Mauritian Rupees (1 Rand is about Rs 3) for flat roof and more for inclined roof.

There are both individuals and companies which do it in Mauritius. Rates of companies can be more expensive that those quoted above.

If ever you are coming and will need accommodation, give me a shout.

[Post under review]

Thanks for the reply to my post.
The rate thet you gave .
Are they for labor only ?
I will be in Mauritius from the 28th of August.
We have already book flights with accommodation included.
Thanks for the gesture regarding the this.

Hi Afostreuder.

Thank you for your reply.
I would very much like to meet you on Mauritius.
In the first week of September I will give you a call ones I am settled in.
When you say you worked with a German partner, is he still your partner?

He is back in Germany and I don´t know if he want to come back to Mauritius.
It will be nice to talk with you. I live in Vacoas. The meet for me is a good area like Quatre Bornes, Curepipe, Ebene.
You have my local phone no.
Have a good time.
See you.
Best regards

Andreas

Hi my name is Keshen.
I am a 26 years old male.

I currently own a company in South Africa.

I am looking to sell up and move to Mauritius.

I am looking for a position in the roofing industry.

Please forward me an email so i can show you the kind of work i do.

Kind regards
Keshen

Why not be proactive and search for roofing or building companies and approach them for possible employment.
This forum is not set up like an employment agency. There is a jobs section at the top of this page where you can place your CV there for free.
Good luck.