Salary for MBA in Riyadh

Dear Friends,

I am an MBA with 4 years of experience, getting an offer to join as Material Planner in a firm in Riyadh.

The firm is asking me about my expected salary. How much i should quote?

Please reply urgently.

Regards-

Satish Shekhar
Pune, India

I think that Q is the Mother of all Paradoxes.

In my view an MBA should be well qualified to figure the answer out without too much difficulty.

musicman wrote:

I think that Q is the Mother of all Paradoxes.

In my view an MBA should be well qualified to figure the answer out without too much difficulty.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sshekhar, I was recently told "it is not what they offer it is what your willing to accept".
I think put the ball in thier court and say, what is the offer? Negotiate from thier knowing that they will always start lower than their limit.

The employer always wants to pay the least he possibly can within the market value of the role, while the employee wants the best deal he an get.

Having hired peeps before, it depends on yrs exp, qquals, proven track record,communication skills, and what differentiates you from the rest of the pack.  And unless you;re fresh out of school, DO NOT put in your undergraduate and post graduate GPA.  Total turn-off to person hiring, that is history and academia, not the real world.  It's what do you bring to the table and can you communicate it to others.