Istanbul – Dream Destination

Hi Friends, my name is Djalal and im from algeria .. I am planning to visit turkey on coming septembre , i want to meet new tourist I would like to get an idea about a 5nights , 6days stay. And what are the must do's in that short time.
regards.

Wellcome to Istanbul from now on..
If I were tourist in Istanbul I would prefer staying in Old Town (Sultan Ahmet Area, Sirkeci ) located in historical island you would feel old Istanbul...  Grand Bazaar and Egyption bazaar locates in this area.  Also This area has access to reach some certain turistic places by bus, tram or boat such like Taksim, Ortakoy, Kadikoy.

You can firstly visit Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet Mosque), Bazalic, Eyptian Bazaar in 1 day, also you can visit Taksim in evening time.
In your second day, you can make boat tour through the boshorous, you can spend some time in Ortakoy. You can take a boat from Europan side to Asian side, you can visit Uskudar and Kadikoy in Asian side. You can find local shops in Kadikoy.

You can spare 1 day for visiting Outlet Stores, Big Shopping Malls such like Cevahir AVM.

You must also see Princes Islands.

Of course there are much things than above mentioned, So you can randomly try and enjoy the Istanbul.

You are welcome if you will have any question.

MCoupe wrote:

Wellcome to Istanbul from now on..
If I were tourist in Istanbul I would prefer staying in Old Town (Sultan Ahmet Area, Sirkeci ) located in historical island you would feel old Istanbul...  Grand Bazaar and Egyption bazaar locates in this area.  Also This area has access to reach some certain turistic places by bus, tram or boat such like Taksim, Ortakoy, Kadikoy.

You can firstly visit Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet Mosque), Bazalic, Eyptian Bazaar in 1 day, also you can visit Taksim in evening time.
In your second day, you can make boat tour through the boshorous, you can spend some time in Ortakoy. You can take a boat from Europan side to Asian side, you can visit Uskudar and Kadikoy in Asian side. You can find local shops in Kadikoy.

You can spare 1 day for visiting Outlet Stores, Big Shopping Malls such like Cevahir AVM.

You must also see Princes Islands.

Of course there are much things than above mentioned, So you can randomly try and enjoy the Istanbul.

You are welcome if you will have any question.

Nice Summary  :top:

oh thank you so much i appreciate it i will take your advice as a guide in my short trip .. what about  ( Eskisehir ) i saw it on YouTube and some pictures and i like it wanna visit this small and beautiful city too.
thanks again

I think a stay 5/6 would be barely enough to visit even SultanAhmet/Taksim thoroughly if you really want to explore the place and enjoy it.

You can try Eskesehir, it is around 4 hours drive away, will take more by bus.

Enjoy the trip!

djalal31 wrote:

oh thank you so much i appreciate it i will take your advice as a guide in my short trip .. what about  ( Eskisehir ) i saw it on YouTube and some pictures and i like it wanna visit this small and beautiful city too.
thanks again

hey Xeeschan thank you so much :)

Xeeschan wrote:

I think a stay 5/6 would be barely enough to visit even SultanAhmet/Taksim thoroughly if you really want to explore the place and enjoy it.

Enjoy the trip!

djalal31 wrote:

thanks again

No problem Djalal, glad I could be of help

Also, check Miniaturk and Pierre Lotti along with Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul if you get time.

Have fun!

djalal31 wrote:

hey Xeeschan thank you so much :)

Xeeschan wrote:

Enjoy the trip!

djalal31 wrote:

thanks again