Moving to Amsterdam October 2015!

Hello,

My name is Payton I am a Canadian moving to Amsterdam beginning October for a one year work visa.  I previously lived in London, England for two years before moving back home at the end.

I am hoping to get a place and job as soon as I arrive as well a great group of friends. I work as a Office Manager / Administrator currently and hoping to find similar work or a new opportunity.

I love going to the gym, social drinks, and of course wine and movies! :)

Payton x

Hi Do you already have a work visa?

As a Canadian I get a one year work visa 3 days upon arriving in the Netherlands. So technically no but that's cause you can't get it before.

are you sure about that. You need to look at the ind.nl website.

Welcome to the Netherlands! Luckily almost all the movies (99%) of them are in English with Dutch subtitles, hopefully you will enjoy your stay here :)

keithwlp wrote:

are you sure about that. You need to look at the ind.nl website.

Yes I have called them and spoken to people who have done this. We must report to IND within three days, and we a get a temporary work visa till our full one comes. Canada has a one year program with netherlands for youth

DavidFromHolland wrote:

Welcome to the Netherlands! Luckily almost all the movies (99%) of them are in English with Dutch subtitles, hopefully you will enjoy your stay here :)

thank you!! that is great to hear as I love movies