Help to guide about backpacking tourism in in Germany, Italy, France

Dear All,
Have you ever been in Germany, Italy, France before? and have experienced in backpacking tourism there?
Could you please share with me about hotel, visit place... all things i should have known to prepare.
I have a week for training in Germany, a week for Italy- Rome, Florence and France.
Thank you very much.

I would say that backpacking is not sustainable nor safe and it may be a good idea to look at student rail travel and plan your itinerary well. Otherwise the distances are quite large and using budget air travel such as Easyjet is also an option. You don't have much time, so plan well. France is huge so what would you like to see there?  Do you want to go to iconic Paris? Depending where you are in Germany, you also have the opportunity to visit Scandinavia e.g Denmark would be the nearest and Copenhagen is an interesting city. I think your itinerary in one week is too ambitious to be honest.

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your help,
I'll in Germany in the first week of October, second will be for Italy and France.
From your comment I'll re-consider about my schedule but i really really want to visit them:((