I will be relocating to the Netherlands

Hi, My name is Pam and I currently reside in the USA. I will be relocating to the Netherlands in the Spring of 2016, living in Breda. I would like information on 1 bedroom apartments including total rent. I am interested in hearing from agencies only. I am also interested in the Dutch schools which teach 100% in English in Breda.

If you need information in regards to living in the USA as a British citizen then feel free to contact me.

Thank you, Pam

RelocatingtoNL wrote:

Hi, My name is Pam and I currently reside in the USA. I will be relocating to the Netherlands in the Spring of 2016, living in Breda. I would like information on 1 bedroom apartments including total rent. I am interested in hearing from agencies only. I am also interested in the Dutch schools which teach 100% in English in Breda.

If you need information in regards to living in the USA as a British citizen then feel free to contact me.

Thank you, Pam

You might want to post on the Netherlands forum.

Hi Pam,

Your topic is now on the Netherlands forum.

As you are looking for some real estate agents, i invite you to have a look at the business directory > Real estate agencies in the Netherlands.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you!