Looking good Frined in Manila

hi guys
I'm a first time to Visit Manila here for truism but would love to meet up with new frined  just to get around the place And drink coffee and shopping

Hello Yazan8001

Subscribing to the forum section Networking in Manila as well as participating on recent threads in that section is a good way to start making friends :top:

Regards
Kenjee

welcome to the phil.yazan hope u enjoye  :)

Hello Yazan8001,

Welcome to Philippines. Should you be interested to meet me as your new friend, please feel free to message me at ***************** Would be glad to befriend with you.

Thanks,
Reine

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Phone number removed - Do not post your personal contact details for your own security

Thx u very much

Well practically Manila there's nothing there...I would suggest you to try explore Philippines. ..like provinces just in any part...
and my experience there in Manila is scary...just by the time I arrived by the airport...Taxi hahaah not anymore...they'll empty ur wallet for offering a foolish damn things...
secure and safe to travel is Cebu...The queen city of the south...
hahaha...drop me a message when you are interested to see Cebu...So many attractions than in Manila...
what's in Manila were just building and Malls and I don't see it for relaxation for a holiday vacation for tourists. ....

God bless

Yep l agree next time l go to Philippines l will go to Cebu l found manilla a little too edgy. :whistle:

Welcome to the Philippines, hope u enjoy ur stay here.Be careful meeting up with "new friends"..there are group of people here who are tourist like you, they too like to explore Philippines by group, good to have some locals with you who knows how to go around and are also into traveling and exploring, have a meet up with these guys and plan ur travel ,u can also save by booking in groups..good to be friendly  but always be careful..Bless you ad enjoy!

Welcome to manila yasan. But pls be careful. Meeting people sometimes they pretending to be a good friends. But suddenly you did notice all your things was gone. So be careful.

Hello Yazan!

Welcome to the Philippines! I hope you enjoy your stay here and invite more people here. Please be careful too especially in making friends with strangers.

Regards,
Maro

Thx Maro and how to becarfal making Frined with strangers, let me more plz

Hi yazan welcome to manila enjoy!!!!!!!

Yazan8001 wrote:

Thx Maro and how to becarfal making Frined with strangers, let me more plz

Well, of course you need to be skeptical of people's intentions towards you.

Haha. Yes I found Manila edgy too. and some one found my wallet and phone inside my shoulder bag.....haha. Stay off the LRT.. Fraught with pick pockets. If you carry a fanny pack, put the strap over your shoulder before getting your shirt on.
Don't ride the airport taxis...ripoff. Dont ride the metered taxi if the driver won't turn on meter.If you get a good driver, tip him well. They don't make much money there.
Leave all your important docs in the hotel safe. Ask me, I know lol.
Sogo Hotel at Bruendia/Taft is a good one, $42 a day or short time rates. McDoo across the street, bus terminal across the street. LRT rail across the street, but I don't recommend that. Always jam packed and full of pick pockets.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS. YOU ARE A FOREIGNER, PERCEIVED TO BE RICH, THE EYES OF THE SHADY ARE ON YOU, YOUR AN EASY TARGET.

Hi Sir Munchie,

I noticed that your location is in San Jose, Batangas. I hope you are enjoying your stay there. I lived in Lipa City, Batangas because I studied there for about 4 years. Have you ever set foot in Lipa?

Regards,
Maro

Hi Maro,
Yes we go to Lipa City frequently for Robinsons, doctor, bank. And buy the things unavailable in San Jose. I am in the US just now taking care of some business.
Regards Bob