External Relations office

I'm trying to register my newborn daughter for Canadian citizenship and have just 1 step left for it to be complete.

I brought her down to the Canada consulate today and only thing missing is the stamp verification on her copy of birth certificate.

So I went over to the External Relations Office and it turns out their computer/printer for spitting out your application that you have to fill online at their computer was down since morning.

I'm leaving for Canada this Saturday and Canada consulate is only open Friday 8:30am to 9:30am.

I'm wondering is there a place where someone can authenticate my document and submit it to the Canada consulate?

I know my wife should be doing this but she just gave caesarean birth and I don't want her making the long trek down from Bien Hoa.

If you familliar with Saigon You should ask for help There is a last office on the left hand side they will do it for you with some fee and then you grab the form and the number bring to the first office They will do it for you It take couple days to do it . You can not fill the form by yourself due  the computers is not turning on or off for some reason Should ask for help and  remember that there is nothing fee in this country  Specially you are going togoing to get marry  in Vietnamese. It a night mare and pain the ass Nowhere and there s no place is  better than Canada, my friend