Close

Can anyone recommend a reputable agent to help me...

Can anyone recommend a reputable agent to help me import & register my vehicles I wish to bring from UAE. I have a VW Golf (2012) & 3 bikes, BMW R Nine T (2014), Vespa S150 (2008) & Vespa S150 (1968)

Also will the 1968 Vespa be regarded as a classic & is there any special consideration given for old vehicles?

Thanks

desertbhoy :

Can anyone recommend a reputable agent to help me import & register my vehicles I wish to bring from UAE. I have a VW Golf (2012) & 3 bikes, BMW R Nine T (2014), Vespa S150 (2008) & Vespa S150 (1968)

Also will the 1968 Vespa be regarded as a classic & is there any special consideration given for old vehicles?

Thanks

Don't know about the bikes.

Car: Check you have an EU Certificate of Conformity or that you can get one for that model.  That's the critical issue.

Moderated by Stéphanie last year
Reason : No advertising on the forum, please register your business on Budapest business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

I have created a new thread with your posts on Budapest Forum for a better interaction and visibility on the forum.

Thank you

Stéphanie

François CLÉMENT
Eastern & Central European Manager

ABC RICARD WORLDWIDE MOVING
Forgach utca 9b.
1139 BUDAPEST
HUNGARY
Tel: +36 1 239 56 54
Fax: +36 1 349 03 60
Cell: +36 30 9 512 772
Email: fclement[at]abcricardfl.com
abcricardfl.com
Member of IAM - International Association of Movers

@ Hidreau > This topic is quite old. I invite you to recommend this agent in the Budapest business directory.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Expatriate health insurance in Budapest

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Budapest

Moving to Budapest

Find tips from professionals about moving to Budapest

Travel insurance in Budapest

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Budapest

Flights to Budapest

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Budapest