On a first phase to Yola and latter on on Abuja

I am Jorge Melo and I am analysing the possibility to come to Nigeria to work. On a first phase to Yola and latter on on Abuja.
Can anyone tell me about the cost of living in these cities?

Buenos tardes
My name is Yvon an expat from Republic of Benin.
I'm living and working in Abuja. Life here is a little bit expensive than other States. I have never been to Adamawa State( Yola). In Abuja, Housing is  expensive. We pay annually but  it depends on your choice. Transportation is not  too expensive. It's also good to have his own car but there are always Traffic Jam if any slight accident happens in the streets!!! There are abundant food; lot of supermarkets. It's a big city the Federal Capital Territory. The  weather is good but From November to April, temperature can rises from 30 t0 38 degree C.
Welcome  to Abuja by Anticipation!

Gracias Yvon :-) for the indications !
Nice temperatures....like in Madrid (only in summer time...winter was -5 to +2º), where I lived until recently.
Going out to a restaurant can cost how much? from minimum to maximum?
Renting a 3 bedroom house can cost how much?

And about security?
Now situation seems more calm, since last movement up north by Nigerian army, but how people feel? do you feel safe in Abuja from terrorist attacks or is there some uncertainty on the air?
Yola might be a bit diferente about this, as is closer to the north..., no?

Thanks for the insight you can give me.

Hello Jorge and Yvon,

Welcome on board  :)

I have created a new thread on the Nigeria forum so that you may better interact.

@Jorge you may also read the different threads under the Cost of living in Abuja category of the forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna