Urgent help needed from Germans

Urgent help needed
Dear Forum. I was wondering if there is anyone who is in plan to travel from Germany  to Jakarta before mid September. if there is, we would like to ask for the great help to buy us 6 boxes of milk powder for our baby with the brand of Milupa / Milumil PRE from DM. we shall be paying you back for the milk.

Jack

why not ship them?

Many thanks Sophie for the comment / reply on our post.
We are on a long holiday in Indonesia and be flying back to Germany by mid October - our 10 boxes milk powder brought along with us were miscalculated to be too short for our baby consuming more and more. No other milk we could rely on as advice from the child doctor at the moment and by mid September we anticipate the milk is over.
Shipping them would take even a longer time and we would be travelling back to Germany by then

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about that.
Unfortunately I am not in Germany at the moment and won't be flying to.Jakarta till next year, I hope there's someone kind enough who could help!
I will ask around if there's people I know flying back to Jakarta before September!

How old is your baby?

Annie

A few questions, have you tried on the Singapore Forum as the market there is more western than here? Also have you tried to call Danone in Indonesia to see if they can help?

Milupa is present in Indonesia through through different brand names

Groupe Danone Indonesia

Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera : +62 21 2996 1234
Nutricia Medical Nutrition : +62 21 2996 1234

and maybe they could help further.

Alibaba.com also seems to have a Milupa or Aptamil as does 21foods

http://www.21food.com/product/search.js … =Singaporehttp://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb … t=milupa++

But how you get that here that bit I dont know.

Hello Jack,

I hope you find a solution very soon.I am sure with Luke's advise to source locally you will find success.

Failing that, why not get your family or friends to send via DHL courier or similar from Germany.  Courier service should only take a few days to get 1 or 2 packets here .and usually a satchel is fixed price up to 3 or 5kilo.
Good luck, we share your concern
Howard

Dear All,
Many thanks for the thoughts and concern,
We would consider all options from all of your above replies