What are Salaries like for a Copywriter (English) in Bahrain?

Hi!
I am a Copywriter (English) based in Karachi, Pakistan. I was thinking of relocating to Manama, Bahrain, the City of my birth. I just wanted to know what the Average salary Per Month in BHD is for a Copywriter (English). Let me also tell you that I have over 23 years work experience in Copy Writing. In all these years, I have worked with the Top Ten Ad Agencies in Karachi besides working for a couple of years in Dubai.
My skills as a Creative Writer (Advertising) encompass the following:
1. Copy Writing.
2. Conceptual Copy Writing.
3. Web Content Writing.
4. Marketing Communications Writing.
5. Documentary Script Writing.
6. Public Relations Communication Writing.
7. Corporate Communications Writing.
8. Editing, Subbing and Proofing of Customer Newsletters, Magazines a Annual Day Souvenirs...and MUCH MORE!

MY QUESTION IS:
"What kind of Salary Per Month (in BHD) can I expect from an Ad Agency for a Copy Writer of my caliber in Manama, Bahrain".
Someone, PLEASE help!

Regards,

ghafoorcopywriter

Welcome to Expat-blog, Ghafoorcopywriter :)

Hope that members soon reply back to your post.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi Ghafoor,

Unfortunately, I haven't the faintest idea of the salary ladder in your field of action ! Sorry for that :(
Nevertheless, you could check the classified of the Bahrainis newspaper for instance. It would give you a good glance both at the salary you can expect and at the job opportunities available.
Google is a good friend ! :D

Hope you'll find your way !

Yours
Olivier

Merci Bien et Au Revoir, Mon Ami

Hey vous parlez français ? Formidable !!!
If you're fluent in French, you can check on the French part of the forum the topic about life cost in Bahrain

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42695

Maybe you'll find the answers you're looking for.

Have a nice day :D

Olivier